Saturday 20 August 2011

Precious Gifts

I've been very sick lately and haven't done much. My head is full of ideas, they come and go - I don't write them down. Let's hope the lost ones will come back when the time is right.


I hope I'll be able to do something tonight or tomorrow.

In the meantime, I just have to share these wonderful gifts I got from my dear friends Apoorve & Subhashni. I love many things from their culture (A&S are from India), but I truly believe everybody will agree the colors of India are fascinating.



These are little birds! :)




They also gave me this beautiful silk scarf (I love scarves!)



Everything about this scarf is just perfect for me!


The gifts are so precious, they brought a lot of light into a painful day, but I can't stop thinking of how much more precious friendship is to me.

~ Friends are gifts from God. ~

Love,
DK

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love your comments :) Thanks!