Saturday 26 March 2011

More Decorating with Jute

While I was working with jute on my last project, something happened. That is something that often happens when you're into a material - you don't want to stop working with it so soon.
That's how new ideas come.

Here is what I did next:


I wrapped a simple cardboard box in jute, stapled it (you can use glue if you have no stapler), wrapped some raffia around and attached two silk flowers.
The box became a new home for my ever-growing collection of wrapping paper and accessories which I will keep in my little studio.
You guessed it: my jewelery frame is moving too :)

Have a great day!

Love,
DK

1 comment:

  1. Good idea decorating the box. I'm covering boxes with book paper for my craft room. LOVE that black and white paper roll, I'd use THAT to cover something!

    ReplyDelete

Love your comments :) Thanks!