Saturday 5 March 2011

How to make a little extra every month

Most of us could use a little extra money, wouldn't we?

I always thought it was good if I can do something useful while I'm having fun.

While surfing, chatting with friends on the internet, you can always do a survey or two.
Companies are ready to pay for your opinion, so why not use it?

Be paid for your opinion

I'm a member at
mysurvey.net.au
for a long time now and they have paid me for many times.
You will not make much money on this site, but you do not have to work hard for it, so why not give it a try.

globaltestmarket.com
This is another survey site, but it might take some time to be paid here.

You can easily find many more sites where you will be paid for your opinion.
I never pay to become a member at any of the survey sites.


Mystery shopping

I have done a lot of 'shopping' for the company called Shop Angels

shopangels.com.au

It's fun, you get paid or reimbursed for shopping you do.
A very friendly and honest company.


So these are two things I love doing and they add at least $100 to my budget per month.
I only do surveys and mystery shopping when I feel like doing that, which means you could make more if you want.

I believe this is not a bad start, is it?

Let me know :)


I'll be back soon with more.

Love,
DK

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love your comments :) Thanks!